Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Mini Muse

Every time I have a bit of a lull in my creative drive, I take a trip out to visit my sister and her little daughter, Evie. She is my mini-muse! I had started my small etsy business, jO & jO simply making cute accessories for my little niece and then expanded into selling them when lots of other mommies were interested in my clippies they were seeing on Evie.

Right now I've been chewing on new Spring/Summer 2011 design ideas for new clippies, so i jetted off to spend the week in Toronto with my sister and my mini muse! She is just one tiny little munchkin full of cuteness and full of personality! I've been missing my sisters a lot recently, so on top of that, spending time with my older sister is always just so encouraging...she is always so supportive and always sparks my creativity and drive to follow what I love to do and in what I am gifted in. With all the craziness of being a mommy, I always appreciate the time she carves out for me :)

i love how she crinkles her face when I say "smile!"

So for spring/summer ideas...i'm thinking....more bows? I'm a little obsessed right now with navy + yellow + white....or....grey + cream + blush.....hrmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment