Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Few Places I Adore

I'm always on the prowl for new and inspiring places and recently I've visited and come across a few that I absolutely love love love. I definitely needed a new burst of inspiration since I fell in love with Good Egg in Toronto. Here are a few "good egg"s back at home:

THE NEEDLE SHOP 2054 W. Charleston St Chicago, IL 60647

A shop with a cute red door is always bound to hold more cuteness on the inside. Although there is a time and place for holiday-motif prints and country-floral calicos, it is often challenging to find some good quality and well-designed fabrics within reach. Adorable places like The Needle Shop are a breath of fresh air!!


I just simply can't help but to let my mind race through all the sewing projects I could use these fabrics...I would seriously love to buy out the entire store!

PAPER DOLL 2048 West Division, Chicago, IL 60622

Nothing gets more super duper adorable than this store...overflowing with unique cards, paper, stationary, and knick-knacks. To my delight, this little place matched (and maybe exceeded) my love for Good Egg on oh Canada!


I am a paper addict. I definitely own way too many rolls of paper than I have uses for and 'just can't help but to pick up little rolls here and there that I fancy. From my little creative excursion, I was able to swipe some faaabulous new rolls of paper to add to my collection...I'll have to find some use for them that is worthy of their cuteness :)






No comments:

Post a Comment